Thursday, September 30, 2010

starting this over again

I erased my blogs because they were stupid. LOL. Ok, not stupid. They were just simple thoughts about a situation I am in that at any moment I can change, and every moment I choose not to. I'm going to come up with more interesting things to write about. I was going to write about a blog I read that absolutely amazed me in its demention and ridiculousness, but I decided not to waste another moment worrying about the crazed opinion of a woman-hater regarding the female gender. Continuing to give something attention because it is frightening or upsetting just draws that type of energy back into my life, and I don't need that. So, it's on to bigger and better things!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you!!

    I'll hopefully adopt that attitude in the near future. As it stands right now, there's part of me that enjoys being antagonizing, and there's also a part of me that hates letting someone have the last word. Until I get too exhausted mentally with responding, it's almost a sure fire thing that I'll have something to say in return.

    But I wanted to tell you that I appreciated your comment. Very gracefully handled.

    ReplyDelete