Monday, October 11, 2010

horoscope accuracy

"Try not to think too much about what is "supposed" to happen next, Sagittarius. The truth of the matter is that things don't necessarily work out the way they're planned, so don't count on something that has no guarantee of coming to fruition. Stick to your own way of doing things and try not to get too hung up on the results. The key now is to enjoy the process."

Someone read my journal & is just trying to cheer me up, thats all this is. That's the only explanation I have for the accuracy of this horoscope.

I understand the concept of not getting hung up on the results, and just enjoying the process. Putting that concept into practice is much more difficult. Another phrase that has come into my mind lately is "Watch out, you just might get what you're wishing for." I know why that keeps repeating itself in my mind over and over again. Do I really want what I'm wishing for to actually happen? Well, the way I see it, it's never going to happen so I have nothing to worry about. The Universe doesn't seem to care what I want, in this area of my life anyway. I guess what I should take away from this horoscope is I need to stop obsessing about something that I know is never going to happen, especially if I have no intention of doing anything about it myself. Yeah, good luck with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment